This is the fifth year for the popular e4e Blog Tour! The theme this year for bloggers is “your best post.” Come back every day through May 11th for a new post from a Cru blogger or, better yet, subscribe for a weekly email alert from the tour.
Get on the bus!
This tour is over; however, I’ll be doing annual tours every spring.
- Listen | Sarah Evers ~ cru press green
- The Disappointment of Hope | Karen Watkins ~ Cru Military #MilitaryMonday
- 3 Marks of Leadership Maturity ~ Gary Runn
- training for THE marathon ~ AB Reflections (Andrea Buczynski)
- On the Way to Jerusalem ~ Stephanie Nannen
- Identity Theft: How the Gospel Changes Us | David Robbins ~ Flourishing City
- king me! ~ AB Reflections (Andrea Buczynski)
- The imperative of the “both/and” Christian mentality ~ John Gunter
- Scars and Forgiveness| Karen Watkins ~ Cru Military #MilitaryMonday
- Swing, Sway… A Moment Saves the Day ~ Abigail Alleman
- When God Says No ~ A Place of Abundance
- “Because I’m Happy…” | Sarah Evers ~ cru press green
- be who you actually are ~ I Am Me and Me Is We
- If I should have a granddaughter… ~ along the way
- The “Holy Spirit Filter” ~ Dan and Pat Lee
- An Aching Heart & The Compassion That Never Fails | Meg Robbins ~ Flourishing City
- A Lazy Person’s Guide to Productivity ~ Compelled
- The Art of Wandern: a Mountaintop Destination ~ the brightest and the darkest
- Will Anybody Come out and Play with Me? ~ Tip of the Iceberg (Dayle Rogers)
- adventure and appreciation / aventura y aprecio ~ maturitas cafe
- What grief feels like ~ Everyday Karin
- Why is Easter Important? ~ Stephanie Nannen
- The Foundation Stones of the New Jerusalem ~ The Sovereign (for post-Rapture readers by Sus Schmitt)
- Squaring Up to the Truth About Me | Carrie Walker ~ Flourishing City
- Jesus in the Afikoman ~ Stephanie Nannen
- Three perspectives on singleness (what has kept me sane) ~ John Gunter
- most important, most easily edged out ~ AB Reflections (Andrea Buczynski)
- Can We Be Both? ~ The View from Here (Gina Butz)
- Easter Outreach Ideas ~ Outside the Box Ministry
- Why your true identity will unlock success or doom you to failure ~ Winning in Sexual Integrity
- Image Maintenance vs. Image Bearing | David Robbins ~ Flourishing City
- The New Testament Is a Reliable Historic Record – the Bibliographic Test ~ Lines from Lynn
- God’s Surprising Giving Encounter ~ Kindling (Judy Douglass)
- The Top Four Hindrances for Christian Workers in Sharing Their Faith ~ Mike and Sus
- Thank you for joining us on this year’s annual blog tour. We’ll be back for another tour next spring.
Please share these posts with your friends on Facebook and Twitter. Every Thursday through Friday, use the #FF hashtag (Follow Friday) to help these bloggers get more exposure on Twitter. Thanks!
Subscribe for an email alert to the “different stops” on the tour. If you want to follow the tour, I send a weekly email about new posts added to the tour. Click here and subscribe in the email alerts section for the “Current blog tour”. The default on this form will also subscribe you to a weekly email of e4e posts, so look over the different options to determine which email subscriptions and alerts fit your interests.
- All Spring Blog Tours
- Out of This World Tour ~ Cru staff as guest authors on other blogs and web sites
- The Christmas Blog Tours
NOTE: Photo of tour bus in Bath, England, is available on Wikimedia Commons.