For the fifth year, eQuipping for eMinistry is sharing Christmas-themed posts from Cru bloggers. These posts are a gift from Cru bloggers for you to enjoy over this Christmas weekend. A number of posts are helpful for those grieving or separated from loved ones. Several address depression and stress. The post from Indigitous explains about a viral video in the UK and offers the hashtag, #LovedThisChristmas, if you’d like to spread God’s good news through social media. Bob Tiede’s post , What Do These Two Pictures Have in Common takes us back to an evangelistic presentation in Russia in 1991. And more, of course.
- Leader Impact ~ Christmas and Growth
- Second Cup of Coffee ~ The Empty Chair of Christmas
- maturitas cafe ~ The gifts of Christmas
- Compelled ~ The Gift or the Giver?
- Come and See ~ Gifts…you know you want one
- Hope for Hurting Parents ~ A Hurting Parent’s 12 Days of Christmas
- Wandering 40 Days ~ In Bleak Midwinter Hope
- Cas Monaco guest-posting on Intersect Project ~ The Incarnation: Hope for a Weary World
- Indigitous blog ~ Know that You’re #LovedThisChristmas
- Judy Douglass’ Kindling blog ~ Promise Keeper – Your Prayer Has Been Heard
- Selegciones ~ ¿Qué le puedo dar?
- Tip of the Iceberg ~ ‘Twas One of THOSE Days before Christmas
- Leading with Questions ~ What Do These Two Pictures Have in Common?
- Mary Henderson ~ Yikes! Tis the Season to Be Stress-full, Fa La La La La…
- Live with Flair ~ Your Holiday: Another Thing to Surrender
… and a Happy New Year!
We hope you’ll start following some of these bloggers in the year ahead.
May the light of God’s salvation shine brightly in your hearts this Christmas and may we all look forward to what God will do to advance His kingdom in the year ahead.