Last week, I helped Judy Douglass set up her author pages on Facebook, GoodReads and Amazon.
If you hadn’t heard, her book, When You Love a Prodigal: 90 Days of Grace for the Wilderness, will be released on September 17, 2019.
Judy’s Book, When You Love a Prodigal
Her book is a compilation of letters she has sent to the 800 members of the Prayers for Prodigals community. In her book, these letters are devotionals with questions for reflection.
From experience, Judy says the best way to draw people back to a relationship with a loved one or with God is through love, mercy, and grace. She also knows that this journey through the wilderness is more about what God wanted to work into her life rather than into her son’s.
This book will be a great gift to minister to people you know.
How to Help Judy Now
I asked Judy how we could help her promote her book.
She explained that pre-ordering her book will give When You Love a Prodigal more attention on Amazon. This is especially helpful when it’s released. I ordered a book this week to be delivered to one of our ministry partners in September.
It helps Judy to follow her on social media and on her new author pages:
- Twitter @judydouglass417
- Instagram @judydouglass417
- Pinterest Judy Douglass
- Amazon author page
- GoodReads author page
- Facebook author page
Also, follow Judy on her blog, Kindling, at JudyDouglass.com. She blogs about loving a prodigal, but also about following God wholeheartedly and much more.
Book Launches and Future Ways to Help Judy
I’ll have more information and ways to bless people with this book as we get closer to September. Judy and I will alert you to these future opportunities.
- She’ll have a virtual book launch that you may want to invite others to attend. She will definitely have book launches in the Orlando area.
- If you’re blogging, you will be able to quote from the Introduction and the first chapter.
- Judy will have lots of social media quotes and endorsements that you’ll be able to share.
I’ll keep you posted and/or you can follow her announcements on her Facebook author page.
Judy Douglass is wife of the president of Cru, Steve Douglass. They have three delightful children and nine superb grandchildren.
She loves Jesus, her family, Texas, words, books, horses, Mexican food–and quite a few other things.
She is a writer, speaker and missionary. Most of all she is an encourager–urging everyone she encounters to know God and to entrust their lives to Him for all He wants them to be and all He has prepared for them to do.
- For more background on Judy’s story and on the Worldwide Day of Prayer for Prodigals, read a post from her blog, Kindling:
- If you would be interested in requesting prayer for a prodigal loved one, or being a part of the Prayer for Prodigals praying community, write to Judy at PrayerforProdigals at gmaildotcom.