The original article referenced in this post is no longer available. In the article, Steve Raquel recommended using MailChimp to send eMails to your partners. Here’s some take-aways:
- MailChimp automatically takes care of your eMail list updates, bounced eMails, and unsubscribers.
- You can design signup forms with your blog’s colors and then embed them into your blog.
- MailChimp provides professional fonts and color palettes to customize your eMail newsletters.
- You can also use an RSS-feed eMail to alert your blog followers to new posts (“immediately,” weekly, monthly… you decide).
- After you send your eMails through MailChimp, you will have a report of how many people opened your eMail and clicked on your links.
- MailChimp offers a large variety of help such as chats, videos, tutorials, and webinars.
- MailChimp is free for a mailing list up to 2,000 … and there’s more features!
If you’re interested in starting, then hop on over to Getting Started with MailChimp 101.
Steve Raquel is an online social media consultant who helps individuals and businesses navigate and succeed in leveraging social media through his company, IOVMedia. He and his wife continue to be active in Campus Crusade for Christ ever since their college days at the University of Illinois.