Just read about an athlete whose faith is tied to their sport* and then try some of these ideas:
- Pick your favorite sport.
- Choose a country that’s in the news that day.
- Choose an athlete who medaled or was picked up by the news media.
Next, share the link to this athlete’s story with your friends and family on Facebook or Twitter.
- Athletes in Action (AIA) also has a list of prayer requests for each day of the Olympics.
- AIA also has an Olympics Project Blog if you’d like to follow along with our staff as they minister to the athletes.
* (09/30/12) I’m adding more athletes’ stories that are not on this list as I run across them :