This week marks the one-year anniversary of the eQuipping for eMinistry blog. Every six months I like to publicly acknowledge those who have contributed to this ministry for the past six months.
To my Sovereign Lord, Jesus Christ, for His guidance and direction and for giving me a passion I can pursue to His glory.
To my husband, Mike, for encouraging me to “sow resources for women so they might enhance their ministries through technology.”
To Judy Douglass for encouraging me to be all God has designed me to be.
To the guest authors who have helped post great content for e4e:
- Bob Mac Leod gave easy steps to help you start using Appeal Tracking with TntMPD.
- Leaha Shaikh recommended Twitter Feed to help give your blog more exposure.
- Heather Holleman shared how she began her blogging ministry in How a Simple Blog Can Change the World.
- Nan McCullough shared her efforts to use the internet to encourage Christians to share their faith through hospitality.
- Joseph Gibbs invites all CCC ministry bloggers to visit inConversation, a CCC ministry blog aggregator.
- Nick Johnson provided detailed instructions on how to Make Your Letter Stand Out With A Table using Microsoft Word
- Dr. Allan Beeber gave an overview of Global Media Outreach
- Tony Whittaker alerted us to Internet Evangelism Day (this year on April 25th, 2010)
- Marilyn Adamson posted about an Email Followup Series for New Believers
- Anne Wenger wrote about the ministry God gave them in Jim’s battle with cancer on Caring Bridge
To the authors who participated in the Blog Tour. You can still follow the link to read fifty great articles from Campus Crusade for Christ staff. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did with the tour! We’ll be doing this again!
To Lindsey O’Neill for her help with the Global Staff Women’s Reader so visitors to e4e can read a sampling of posts each month. (We just published the September issue. If you are a Campus Crusade staff woman blogger, please introduce yourself by commenting here.)
WE APPRECIATE OUR READERS, TOO!
Use this link to find the bimonthly appreciation posts and this link to find all guest posts.
4 thoughts on “Celebrating One Year of e4e”
Sus, you are doing a great job! I am so grateful for your help to me and to all our women to expand their influence via the internet. Keep it up!!
Judy, you’re welcome! It’s a privilege and I’m having a lot of fun, too! 😉
I’m looking forward to seeing more women gaining confidence in using technology, especially for ministry.
Sus, You are doing a great job and I enjoy reading your contributions to all of us. Thanks for your posting our blurb about the Caring Bridge. It continues to be a good thing. Jim is doing well, but of course continues his regular treatments too. I really am thankful for the use of computers for ministry and communication.
Well, thank you, Anne. I’m glad to know I’ve been of some help.
And thank YOU for your post and for updating us today about Jim. Mike and I will pray for you tonight.