For almost two years I’ve been working with Judy to encourage women to use technology for ministry. I would love to know how I can help staff women be more connected and/or to have a ministry through technology. Especially for those who may be more homebound at this season of life, a computer can be a window to opportunities for evangelism, discipleship, fellowship, and more.
If you want to try any of the following already in place (or have any other suggestions to use technology to engage women), please let us know.
- stay connected and ministering to other staff women through prayer and conversation on Global Staff Women
- blog, and comment on blogs, as a means to be engaged with CCC women (start with Judy’s blog)
- use a Facebook page or group for ministry (see the French site by one of our women on Facebook , La Bible, with over 126,000 likes)
- answer e-mails from women seeking God and faith at JesusforWomen.com. Learn more about working with a community of women to reach women
- help answer eMails for EveryStudent.com, Starting with God and Globla Media Outreach
- volunteer to be in the chat room for EveryStudent.com
- start your own blog to present the Gospel (see my blog, The Sovereign)
- and MUCH more! Chances are that technology can fit in right where you are, enhancing what you’re already doing and whatever God has gifted you to do for the future. Subscribe to eQuipping for eMinistry for help and for ideas.
The Wi-Fi sign in a park in Paris was taken by Roman Bonnefoy.