Judy wants to encourage our women at Staff Training to take advantage of mentoring at CSU. I explained our program in the previous post, but thought you might appreciate knowing who can help you get started as a mentor or mentee. I thought a picture of me would help if you see me on campus (minus the hardhat from a mine tour–ask me about it!) I’d love to help you, so just introduce yourself and we’ll chat.
I’m Sus Schmitt, the webmaster of eQuipping for eMinistry. I’m working with Judy to help you find and share easily-understood, transferable resources and best practices to assist you in your ministry through the use of technology. (That mouthful is from my mission statement. I hope it helps you understand more what we hope to do through mentoring.)
Spread the word even if you won’t be participating. Maybe you know someone who’d be interested and greatly blessed by mentoring.
Our mentors can help you with:
- Global Staff Women
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- blogging (Blogspot, WordPress)
- evangelism and discipleship on social media
- and more
NOTE: Check out our other break-out events at CSU:
- Blogger meet-and-greet on the 20th http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=231652336857868
- Discussing how to blog evangelistically on the 23rd http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=121803174576340
- Social networking as a ministry on the 25th http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=136032099813228