Are you passionate about connecting people to Jesus using digital strategies? Then you might be interested in these conferences coming up. The themes are:
- Engagement (near Toronto, Canada – November 5 – 7, 2013)
- Accelerate (Panama City, Panama – November 20 – 24, 2013 )
- Connect (Hong Kong – April 10 – 12, 2014)
- Mobilize (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia – May 7 – 11, 2014)
- Experience (Amsterdam, The Netherlands – May 15 – 17)
Would you want to:
- Learn from experts and strategize with others to reach your world with digital tools.
- Not only learn, but be involved with active field projects. You’ll participate in current projects to help narrow the missional gap in South America.
- Another hands-on conference… using mobile strategies for evangelism and discipleship in Africa.
Indigitous comes out of Vice President Ken Cochrum’s Global Digital Strategies. (Check out Ken’s blog, On Leading Well).
- September 15th is the last day to register for Waterloo (Canada) in order to receive the “early bird” rate. After the 15th it’s $30 more.
- September 20th is the Panama City conference’s “early bird” registration fee deadline. After that it’s another $50.
One thought on “Indigitous Conferences”