If you’re attending the MPD Boost conference in Orlando on April 9th, look for the eQuipping for eMinistry booth in the lobby.
- You can sign up for MailChimp classes. (April 16th for beginners and May 2nd for intermediate users.)
- You can subscribe to e4e.
- Find out how e4e can help you with MPD:
- Take better photos,
- Save printing costs,
- Write better letters,
- Learn when the best time is to send eMails,
- Learn how to update your giving page,
- Ask me about integrating social media, a blog, and MailChimp,
- And more.
- Learn what’s coming for new features on TntMPD.
- Tell me what tech help you need.
- Just say “hi!”
5 thoughts on “e4e at MPD Boost”
Do u know if the mailchimp classes will be on a webinar or at least captured on video or screen cast and then posted afterward for folks who are not in orlando (like me)? 🙂 I hadn’t heard about it until reading your post just now.
Oops I forgot to hit the “notify me with any followup posts”
Hi, John, I was looking into that. If I can, it will probably be streaming. The recording function didn’t work when I tried it a few months ago.
Great to see you! Live the new web page look!
Good to see you, too, Terry! I love the look, too. It’s more what I envisioned.