This Week at Staff Training
I was pleasantly surprised at how much help was available during the seminar sessions.
Today, I want to make sure you know about other tech help available the rest of this week. Iv’e included some tweetable links so you can share with your friends.
We all love giveaways, but this one will also help you improve your Google skills.
Compete against your own time in ten Google “events” which represent the tasks you most likely do every day. “Competing” in the decathlon should only take about 15 minutes. By improving your speed in these skills, you should increase your productivity by up to 50%.
The first 400 Cru Google Athletes will win the sport bottle. Stop by the PowerBar located at the entrance to Durrell and in the Staff Depot to learn more.
- #cru13 Google Decathlon – increase productivity and win sport bottle Click to Tweet
- #cru13 giveaway – 400 sport bottles for competitors in Cru Google Decathlon Click to Tweet
One of the two locations of the PowerBar is open in Durrel, or in the Staff Depot, depending on the conference schedule. PowerBar techs can assist you with MPDx, MailChimp, MissionHub and Google apps.
Our tech crew also have some hardware for sale… Obviously, this is first-come, first served.
- Visit #cru13 PowerBar for help with MPDx, MailChimp, MissionHub & Google apps Click to Tweet
- #cru13 tech news at eQuipping for eMinistry Click to Tweet
Friday, July 19th
4:30 Cru Digital Strategies Meet and Greet ~ Come if you are interested in connecting with people who are currently using digital strategies in their ministry. Drop by the Mound, MN tent. Ken Cochrum and Paul Alexander will give brief presentations and then the rest of the hour is for networking.
- #cru13 Digital Strategies Meet and Greet Mound, MN tent July 19 @4:30 Click to Tweet
- #cru13 connect with ppl who currently use digital strategies in their ministry Mound, MN tent July 19 @4:30 Click to Tweet
I’ll be posting more photos and stories from CSU2013 when I can find some time.