Would you like a good eBook to download for your next trip? My alphabetical list contains printed books available in Kindle format as well as eBooks which are only available in a digital format. (Read the footnotes for more information.)
Dick Purnell’s 31-Day Experiment books
- Follow My Lead (evangelism)
Jim and Barbara Grunseth
- Embracing the Truth (Bible study)
- Home to Home (marriage)
- I’m Getting Married!
- Remember the Rowboats (marriage)
Joe and Cindi Ferrini
- Meeting Miss Irby (mission work in the Balkans – then and now)
- When Santa Came for Dinner (great true story in PDF format)
- Break Free (chronic illness to health)
- Entertaining for Eternity (evangelism)
Taryn Richardson Hutchison
- Please contact me if you know of CCC authors to add to this list. If I included all the names you’d expect, like the Brights, Josh McDowell, the Raineys, et al, the list would be quite lengthy, so I’ll let you search the internet for these authors; however, I have included eBooks (which you might not know about) written by our leadership (who you obviously do know).
- Many of these authors have blogs. Look for them on this list of CCC bloggers.
- Check out more CCC lists (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)!
- Cru Press Green also has digital material.
- Need help? Read Everything You Need to Know to Build Your eBook Library