In my efforts this year to make eQuipping for eMinistry clean and uncluttered, I moved the events in the sidebar to a dedicated calendar page. Click on “Opportunities” in the list of pages at the top of any e4e page to:
- Visit the calendar OR
- Copy any of the specific events directly to your personal calendar by opening the event and clicking on the option to “copy the event” OR
- Add the eQuipping for eMinistry (e4e) calendar to your list of Google Calendars
- Go to your Google calendar and click the dropdown-arrow next to “Other calendars”
- Select “Add by URL” from the menu and paste this URL in to the text box
- If you want to see the calendar itself, it’s parked on Google.
- The calendar image is available on Wikimedia Commons.
- Other suggested articles:
- How to Use Your Google Calendar with Your WordPress Blog or Website (FabulousBlogging.com)
- How to Embed a Google Calendar onto a WordPress Website (video)
- Pro Tip: Subscribe, Share and Copy Events to Google Calendars (TechRepublic.com)