Sometime in 2020, I passed 200,00 hits for visitors to eQuipping for eMinistry (e4e)! Thank you for reading and following this blog since 2009. To celebrate, I’m listing several posts that have had a lot of visitors. You may be interested in a few of these, too.
By the way, I had to take a break several times in the past two years, but I’m back to posting once per week on Wednesdays. Once per month, I’ll post on God Fully Known about creativity in ministry. During that week, I’ll skip my e4e post. (I may tweak my plan after I see how things go.)
eQuipping for eMinistry’s Top Posts
These posts are in order of popularity.
- Tips about Email Usage and Abusage
- From PDF to MailChimp: Supercharge Your eNewsletters
- How to Manage MailChimp, Newsletters, and PDF Attachments (parts one and two)
- How to Write with Flair (Guest Post by Dr. Heather Holleman)
- Appreciation Gifts for Ministry Partners
- 5 Things to Remember when Taking an Outdoor Portrait (Guest Post)
- 6 Tips for Viral Blog Post Headlines
- MailChimp (Guest Post)
- New Contexts for Getting Things Done
- Free Reimbursement Spreadsheet and How to Use It
- Your Options to Replace PDF Letters
- Online Evangelism Ideas for You
- 3 MPD Financial Tips for the New Year
- 4 Reasons to Use Emojis in eMail
I could have listed a lot more MailChimp posts. Click on this MailChimp search to see more and come back to e4e next week for a new MailChimp post.