I’m starting to collect blogs from our very own MKs. I’d love to grow this list, so please comment if you know of a meaningful blog built by Campus Crusade for Christ staff family (some of the MKs are adults, of course).
- the brightest and the darkest – Jenn shared thoughts from her study abroad semester in Germany (she’ll pick back up with the blog this summer.)
- chris telling stories – ” I ask questions and rarely have answers but whenever I do receive answers, they usually generate more questions.”
- Fenceposts Are Only Toothpicks… by Anna
- Loving My Lot ~ Embracing Jesus, His Church, and Biblical Womanhood
- Not of This World is an eMagazine by and for MK girls living overseas. This link is to the blog portion of the magazine. An MK, Courtney, oversees the magazine.
- one dress. one year. for freedom – Bethany raised over $8000 to fight human trafficking by wearing one dress for one year and blogging daily about her experience. (She also has a Facebook page, YouTube Channel, and Twitter account.)
- Ramblings – by Ellie
- Snapshots – Courtney’s personal blog
- Tune My Heart – by Mary
- Visit our blogrolls for more blogs and websites.