Share, and Know Results, on EveryStudent.com
It’s always encouraging to see the results of your efforts, so we’re excited to offer you the new Share Bar on EveryStudent.com (ES.com). When you share an article or video using the Share Bar, you’ll see how many people went to the site and how many indicated they received Christ, because of your share — no matter WHERE you shared it — Facebook, Twitter, Google+, on a blog, in a message to a friend, and more.
To get the Share Bar:
1. Go to http://share.everystudent.com
2. Click “Login.”
3. Then “Okay” if already logged into Facebook. Or click “Login into Facebook” if not.
After you sign up for it, the Share Bar will magically appear on www.EveryStudent.com for you. No web address and password to remember.
Next, choose anything to share from EveryStudent.com on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+. (You don’t need to say anything about your share, if you don’t want to. The article or video stands on its own just fine.) You can also use the link in the Share Bar to copy and paste in your blog or any social media sites or to send a particular article or video page in a personal message to a friend on your phone, email, etc.
Here’s some popular videos from EveryStudent.com to get you started.
See Your Results on EveryStudent.com
The Share Bar tracks how many times you’ve started a share, so click “See Impact” for a personal report on how many people went to the site and received Christ from your share! You’ll see the impact for every share, plus a cumulative report of all your shares. (Be sure to “refresh” the report page each time.)
Let me know how it goes for you and if anything needs to be tweaked. Please invite your Christian friends who want to help make Jesus “findable” to sign up for the Share Bar.
- Did you know EveryStudent.com had 11 million visits in 2013 and that 450 receive Christ daily? (Check out their stats and changed-life stories.)
- Learn about “The Spiritual Starter Kit” at Email Followup Series for New Believers.
- Easy Internet Ministry Ideas from EveryStudent.com
- How to Use Facebook and the Internet to Reach People for Christ
- and more references on e4e for using EveryStudent.com resources.